Saint Joseph’s Chapel
Chapel from 19th century, at the crossroads of the roads towards Samobor, Galgovo and Klake.
_151128.jpg.axd?width=920&height=600&crop=auto&scale=both&quality=65)
In the village of Konščica at the crossroads of the roads towards Samobor, Galgovo and Klake there is a chapel dedicated to Saint Joseph. It was built from 1928 to 1945 by the merits of the Ivan Razum family, and it was consecrated by the archbishop Alojzije Stepinac on 7 October 1945. This single-nave square-shaped church was thoroughly renovated in 1976.